By Sr. Mary Hermenegildis sspsap
In 1923 Bishop Alfredo Versoza invited our congregation to establish a convent and chapel of Perpetual Adoration in Lipa. Mother Mary Michael Sent 10 German Sisters. Here, our Sisters prayed, worked and sacrificed in order to fulfill their mission: more priests for the Philippines. However, unaccustomed to the tropical heat, the Sisters continued their Eucharistic apostolate in a cooler Climate since their health suffered considerably.